VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Feb 21, 2015, 09:48 AM

Club Nintendo Europe you say?
I have never seen it there at all....

and I kind start hating this way to get soundtracks from nintendo. I know its a way to buy more nintendo games to have the key codes and all to unlock the stars to "buy" these, but it's even more mean to have them for limited time. I lost the "SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD " ost because of that....
And more stupi dis that I bought the limited edition of Majoras mask... and key code gave me only 250 stars. REALLY? a regular 3ds game gives you 250 stars, and special edition box with a poster, steelcase, pin and the game... gives 250 stars? are you kidding me?
I don't know what is worst: Soundtracks in limited time to "buy" in club nintendo or the stars counter when it comes to special editions.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 03:42 AM

I wonder how we will get nintendo soundtracks after club nintendo worldwide shutdown in September
Old Feb 23, 2015, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticScent View Post
Club Nintendo Europe you say?
I have never seen it there at all....
From what I heard it was up for barely anytime at all, which isn't surprising if they had only a limited quantity, which seems to be the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduhunter View Post
I wonder how we will get nintendo soundtracks after club nintendo worldwide shutdown in September
I really hope we start to see separate releases like with the three Fire Emblem releases as of late, but I doubt that, Nintendo doesn't seem like the type to do separate releases since they've said before how making a profit with OST releases is difficult. Oh well.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 09:10 AM

They're just replacing Club Nintendo with something else that will apparently fulfill the same function. I suspect we'll keep seeing soundtrack releases basically the same way just with different branding.

Prove me wrong, Nintendo, I dare you! (But not in the way of never releasing another again...)
Old Oct 12, 2015, 10:35 PM

I'd like someone to confirm if this is correct, regarding the Nintendo Power releases:

OoT 3D: Japan, US and Europe releases
MM: US only
WW HD: Japan only
ALbW: Japan and Europe releases

Is there any chance ALbW got a US release too?
Old Nov 9, 2016, 10:48 AM

According to the CD's inner ring the catalog number seems to be NIN141000. If someone could add that?

---
Edit: I added it now, for no one responded.

Last edited by Maskad; Mar 10, 2021 at 06:27 AM.
Old Mar 10, 2021, 06:26 AM

I don't know how to name that booklet thing appropriately. For me it's a folded poster with a front and a back, although for the moment I went for Booklet Exterior/Interior. I'm not aware of another album where the booklet was actually a poster to copy the naming from there, but that doesn't mean anything.

---
Edit: The photos can be completely removed now, since there are proper scans to replace all of them.

Last edited by Maskad; Mar 10, 2021 at 05:07 PM.