VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Nov 23, 2015, 09:36 PM

Arrow GameJam OST - Some Feedback ?

Hello everyone,
I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for feedback here.
I'm new on this website, and if you tell me what you think about my work, I will do
the same for you !

---

I will start with my latest "OST", made in a 48h GameJam.
The game revolves around a very young boy who is dreaming, and is caught between a nightmare and a dream. The goal of the game is to avoid the nightmare by rightfully answering to a riddle at the end of each level.
The soundtrack is made of a main theme, 2 level music which are basically two different versions of the same song (light and dark), and the "enigma" music along with a very short "death" song.

Here's the link to the soundcloud playlist:
https://soundcloud.com/ash_grey/sets...two-dreams-ost

---

The second one is a soundtrack I made for a fast paced, futuristic "arcade-sports" game. The universe made me think of the game "Jet Set Radio Future" and I think you can slightly hear it in the soundtrack. I made it over a long span of time so some of the songs are very low quality, and some like the theme seem out of place. But anyways, I'd love to get some feedback on some of my "early work".

Again, here's a link to the soundcloud playlist:
https://soundcloud.com/ash_grey/sets...-music-for-ale

---

Also all the songs in both playlists are for sale, but I'm not really here to advertise. Just contact me on soundcloud if you have any questions. I can also help anyone that struggles with Ableton so don't hesitate ! Also any feedback on other tracks of my channel are very welcome. Thanks a lot !

Tags
feedback, game, music, ost, video