VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old Jan 12, 2008, 03:23 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Can someone (Akumu) confirm that Dino Lionetti actually did all of the arrangements on this album? He could very well have done it, but it doesn't say anywhere in the scans that he specifically was in charge of arrangement, so I want to double-check.

Same applies to composition/arrangement of in the year 200X..., composition of Heart of Sawdust, and the arrangement of Sprite Slowdown (Lionetti and Soloby have production credits, but nothing says anything about arrangement).
Old Feb 16, 2008, 01:28 PM
VGMdb Advisor

Dino told me he did it at Magfest 4, I might remember wrong, but as for the most part, Dino did every single arrangement for Chrome and Sprite Slowdown
Old Aug 2, 2012, 09:06 PM

I just wanna complain about lack of any Ninja Ryukenden III arrange albums. There are several of them for NR1 and NR2 and some doujin compilation albums including tracks from both games, but never anything for NR3. On top of that both NR1 & NR2 had official soundtrack releases yet NR3 never got the privilege.

As a kid this was one of my fav games in terms of everything including music. And I just don't understand the lack of love it receives when it comes to vgm.
This is some serious bull poo poo.