VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 7, 2016, 11:19 PM

Default Thief - Original Soundtrack - Director's Cut (reprint)

Added as child album and didn't realize it's only meant for physical copies. Can someone fix it?
Old Sep 7, 2016, 11:36 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Usually we don't create an entry for digital releases if they're the same as the physical one, so I've disabled this one and added the digital purchase link to the original entry.
Old Sep 7, 2016, 11:40 PM

Ah, thanks.

To add more confusion to the mix, what about the "Supplemental Tracks" (or "Director's Cut Tracks") "album" that you can buy to complete your copy of the pre-order album (http://vgmdb.net/album/61372).

Looks like it's hidden from the main site at Sumthing.com, but is linked in the code redeem page for the partial album.

Available here:
http://www.sumthing.com/p/thief-directors-cut-tracks/
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:10 AM
VGMdb Administrator

I would definitely add a mention of that in the notes of the preorder album (like we have now), not really sure it warrants an entry of its own. I don't really remember any other examples in the db like this though so I might be wrong.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:12 AM

Seems like a weird concept to me as well, don't recall ever seeing a similar case.