VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 3, 2008, 06:12 PM
VGMdb Advisor
VGM Artist

Supposedly GNCA-1150 is the limited edition and GNCA-1151 is the regular edition. I believe it was mentioned that the limited edition should be set as an alternate printing ("reprint") of the normal edition. If the info in my first sentence is true, this should be done.
Old Jan 4, 2008, 02:42 AM
VGMdb Administrator

Yeah, you can do that if the audio contents are the same. If it's different though (TYPE-MOON likes to bundle extra discs with their limited edition soundtracks, although I haven't checked if this is the case for Fate/tiger colosseum) you should not link the limited edition as a reprint.