VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 26, 2021, 04:22 PM

Added a bunch of scans, some are new and some might replace older images/photos. Someone else may decide which ones are worth keeping.
The booklet can be completely unfolded, but when folded, it can be leafed through from both ends, p. 1-4 from one side and p. 5-8 from the other.
I wonder if disc 1's picture is really a label that can be pulled off as the names of the images indicate.
Old May 29, 2021, 06:52 AM
VGMdb Staff

Interestingly it seems your copy has a different packaging than mine, using a digipack instead of the thick 2 disc case (the kind with only one spine for the back insert) mine uses - but it looks like the booklets are identical. I first thought it was because your copy appears to be a sample one (as can be seen on the back of the digiback as well as on the second disc) but discogs has scans showing the same digipack without any sample markings.

One kind of case for the picture disc version and one for the regular disc version perhaps?, though this also doesn't make sense if we both have the picture disc. If other people who own this album could chime in with what packaging/discs they have we might be able to solve this mystery.
Old Jun 3, 2021, 04:15 PM

I own both copies of the CD. The digipack version is most likely first press version while the thick 2 case CD version is the regular (or later version).

I bought the regular version new and the digipack version used. The booklets of both are identical. The mini disc (disc 2) is identical. But disc 1 of the digipack is picture disc. Disc 1 of the regular version is not.

The cell part (used in the cover) that is used in the digipack is interesting.
Old Jun 3, 2021, 05:03 PM
VGMdb Staff

Thanks for heads up. It's strange that my copy has the regular case + picture disc then. Though it was a second hand purchase.