VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 17, 2015, 09:43 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

Can't find the english tracklist.
It's available for owners of the game on Steam.

Also the product should be edited with the US release.
Old Jul 4, 2021, 05:47 PM

Default Correction!

Not a U.S. (where the game was released digitally) but an Asian physical release. Unlike the Japanese version (that has this OST as an early pre-order) Asian version has this OST as an enclosure with every copy of the game. It was never re-printed I beleive and the print wasn't even big to begin with.

Not making any changes yet but since I'm actually going to purchase a sealed copy of River City Super Sports Challenge in a week or so, I'll update once I got it if my assumption was correct.
Old Jul 6, 2021, 10:04 PM

i don't think it was given with all copies. more likely that similar to bare knuckle iv, preorders came with it, and shops had a small amount given to them, which they would give to customers when they bought a copy of the game, while stocks lasted. or they'd just sell it separately, even though it was not supposed to happen.

this one was probably a super small print, like the ninja saviors mini ost that was a preorder bonus and came with english cover.

Also, this game doesn't have an Asian version, but two. One in Japanese and one in English.

Last edited by LuxKiller65; Jul 6, 2021 at 10:14 PM.