VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Miscellaneous Discussion > Edits Discussion
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Search

Old May 8, 2022, 12:43 PM
VGMdb Staff

@TheFantomConvoy
Both of your sources, as well as stuff like their official twitter give the name as SIGNAL.MD but you've used Signal.MD. You should not just ignore stylizations.
Old May 8, 2022, 01:31 PM
Trusted Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstz View Post
@TheFantomConvoy
Both of your sources, as well as stuff like their official twitter give the name as SIGNAL.MD but you've used Signal.MD. You should not just ignore stylizations.
My apologies sir, this was not my intention at all. I had only used the lowercase "Signal" as it was one of the names given in the JP Wikipedia source alongside the uppercase version. As a result, I was confused on which one of these to go with. The English site name as it appeared in tab form also contributed to that.

(But what more can be expected of an outsider anyway?)

Last edited by TheFantomConvoy; May 8, 2022 at 01:33 PM.