VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Dec 30, 2019, 07:46 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added images of the front, back, and spine of the outer box that contains the four jewel cases and booklet. I'll try to get to the rest soon if no one else does it first.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 03:39 AM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I added a bunch more images for this one. Each disc comes in its own jewel case and has a two page booklet and unique case back. The tray is exactly the same for all four cases, so I've just included one image for that. The box set has its own 22-page booklet with liner notes from Mitsuda, artwork from the anime, and full performance/musician credits. The way this booklet is bound makes it nearly impossible for me to get good images without a scanner, so I just included images of the front, back, and final page (which has the performer credits). Hopefully someone with a scanner can provide the rest of the scans from this booklet.
Old Jan 2, 2020, 10:27 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

I clicked on the CDJapan link on this album’s page, and it seems the slipcase packaging and 24-page booklet are only available as a first-press bonus, which they’re sold out of now.
Old May 9, 2021, 09:05 AM

I have scans of everything but the individual pages of the 24-page booklet (due to it being bound, I'm not going to damage it to get scans). The slipcase has a pure white background, as opposed to the cream-ish white of the current images, which I'm guessing is due to the lighting when Chris took the photographs. Message me if you'd like me to upload my scans and you can make the call as to which to keep.
Old May 9, 2021, 03:34 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqthourne View Post
I have scans of everything but the individual pages of the 24-page booklet (due to it being bound, I'm not going to damage it to get scans). The slipcase has a pure white background, as opposed to the cream-ish white of the current images, which I'm guessing is due to the lighting when Chris took the photographs. Message me if you'd like me to upload my scans and you can make the call as to which to keep.
If you have clearer, more accurate images, definitely upload those. Thanks!
Old May 11, 2021, 02:22 PM

Ok. I've uploaded them. BTW, I bought mine from CDJapan in April of this year, so if the slipcase and 24-page booklet is a first pressing bonus (the product page doesn't list it as being a bonus), they got more in.