VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Animation Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Jan 14, 2013, 11:49 AM

I am so glad that this is getting soundtrack release. Anime is something hard to describe - it is so bad that is sometimes good.
I saw maybe five episodes only for music and really like what I heard.
Fujita and Fujima - killer combination.
Old Mar 14, 2013, 12:43 PM

I am just listening this now and what an amazing soundtrack. Track No.3:サディスティック バトル is one of the best action track of this year - groovy sound created with keyboards (specially dominating keyboard sound starting at 0:19), guitars, fast strings and beats. I can´t stop listening this and I would buy this soundtrack only for this track and also for track No.6 - amazing jazz/latino/funk track with killer bass line and violin solo. Great work by Hitoshi Fujima and Junpei Fujita and I am always amazed by work of this duo.