VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Aug 5, 2009, 04:25 PM
VGMdb Staff

The tracklist is printed on the scan, is anyone able to type it out (or find it elsewhere)? The scan also mentions 'V.Hearts' in some capacity, but I'm not sure what the Kanji refers to.
Old Aug 5, 2009, 05:26 PM
VGMdb Administrator

Got it here, along with the vocal theme credits.

I'm pretty sure it says that V.Hearts did BGM, but I'm not entirely sure, because the ErogameScape page for Velvet Echo (NSFW ads) credits music to Twofive. Twofive has published three V-Hearts vocal theme CDs (volume 1 has the theme from this album on it), and one of the pages calls V-Hearts a "music creator brand." I don't know what the relationship between the two is.
Old Aug 6, 2009, 05:40 AM
VGMdb Advisor

Maybe that means they do overall Sound Production?
(which sometimes include writing BGMs, but could also just mean mixing and recording and such)
Old Sep 3, 2020, 08:43 PM
Trusted Editor
VGM Artist

Maybe someone can help me figure out this mystery.

Until now, the only version of this album that I've known about is the one with the black and white cover art with the track list printed on it (the one originally uploaded here). We don't have an image of what the disc of that one looks like. I've found auctions for the game with the soundtrack included and can confirm that that version does indeed come with the first-press edition of the game.

However, a couple of days ago I stumbled upon an auction with this soundtrack disc. I won the auction and have the soundtrack now. However, it doesn't include the black and white cover. It's just the disc. And it's not missing the cover, because it was still sealed. I've uploaded the images "Disc (alternate)" and "Case Detail (alternate)" ←This one clearly shows the case is still sealed. It's possible this disc looks exactly the same as the one that has the black and white cover art, but we don't have an image of it and I can't find any online.

Also, both discs have the same catalog number, and the track list and track lengths are identical.

So, I'm not sure where this alternate printing came from or what it was included with.

For now, since the disc's contents appear to be exactly the same, I'll just leave the two images on the this album's page until we can come to some conclusion about it.

If anyone finds any info, let me know!