VGMdb
Go Back   VGMdb Forums > Discussion > Video Game Music Discussion > Album Discussions
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sep 25, 2009, 03:33 PM
VGMdb Staff

Do we have any proof of this not being an enclosure bonus? Same applies for this album. Them being sold commercially seems a bit unlikely, especially by From Software themselves since all their other releases have been enclosures.

The typical release date and price information is also missing from both back liners, though the obi for this album says "Rental *something*".
Old Sep 25, 2009, 03:48 PM

At the lower left corner of the Case Front scan there's a gray square,I believe the price information is in there.
BTW that line you mentioned means "Rental Prohibited".
Old Sep 25, 2009, 04:00 PM
VGMdb Administrator

If there's a barcode on the album case, that's usually a good sign that the album was sold separately (though not necessarily in stores).
Old Sep 28, 2009, 10:06 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
At the lower left corner of the Case Front scan there's a gray square,I believe the price information is in there.
Ah, you're right, it does give 'with tax' and 'without tax' prices there.

Interestingly enough though the release date given for this entry coincides with the Japanese release date for Armored Core: Project Phantasma (dec 4th, '97). The first game in the series was release the same year, on July 10th. Can anyone confirm if the music on this cd is only exclusively from Armored Core: Project Phantasma or if there's music from the first game on there as well?
Old Sep 28, 2009, 10:27 AM
VGMdb Staff
VGM Artist

There's normally a few tracks for the first game.
Here are a few more informations regarding the tracks (in Japanese)
Old Sep 28, 2009, 11:53 AM
VGMdb Staff

Good find Myrkul. I'll add the original game to the represented field then.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 01:06 AM

Now I hate to kick an obvious question out there, but is there anyway to obtain it via import or online store?
Old Nov 10, 2009, 02:47 AM
VGMdb Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krowe View Post
Now I hate to kick an obvious question out there, but is there anyway to obtain it via import or online store?
Since it's fairly old, and out-of-print, you'd likely have to look for a second-hand copy. It seems pretty rare, and pricey, though - for example there is a copy up on Yahoo Japan Auctions for ¥20,000.
Old Nov 10, 2009, 01:22 PM

And there aren't any torrents of it to speak of either? I've been trying to get my hands on this CD for years and I'd be more than willing to pay anybody to retrieve it for me for $300 from Yahoo auctions, which is by my estimate 27,000 Yen or even higher if neccessary.
Old Apr 5, 2011, 05:01 PM
VGMdb Administrator

I'm fairly sure the "Masaru Tateyama" here is the same person as the "Hiroshi Tateyama" on this Armored Core album: http://vgmdb.net/album/3094. I didn't have much luck finding any information about him or the company he worked for, Dragon & Company, so I'm not sure which name is correct, if they're indeed the same person. Armored Core: Project Phantasma goes with Hiroshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdaFuXiem5E#t=0m34s.
Old Jul 3, 2012, 03:48 AM

Could someone please tell me which tracks belong to which game?
Old Jul 16, 2012, 09:32 AM

I know this is not much of a help, but the track Integrity is definitely from Project Phantasma. I remember that stage vividly.
Old Jan 27, 2015, 07:43 AM

Are there any confirmed tracks of Masaru Tateyama or does anyone know his role here?
Old Dec 10, 2018, 09:48 AM

With THE BOX out, we can at least confirm(?) that is was Tateyama and Motohiro Tsuji who made the mayority of these soundtracks

AC1 credits

ACPP credits

I would love to know if all the tracks credited as FROMSOFTWARE on the 20th anni. are related to copyright issues or they just didn't know exactly who composed them.
Old Aug 21, 2023, 10:06 PM

General repairs on the scans. Removed severe rainbow moire pattern, scan artifact, specks etc. Added music player friendly disc label.